On 4/9/2018 at 10:54 AM, bulldogboy said:

glitchwrks:

I don't know. I was passing by on my way to Charleston, saw it, and had to take a picture. Three years ago I passed the same location and they had a Mack "CF" fire

truck for sale. It looks like an antique shop and they like to collect old Mack fire trucks. This photo was taken the end of March, 

are the oil and fuel filters universal for the ms200 ms250 ms300 and cs models..... even the mack manager and mack freedom

14 hours ago, Neo said:

are the oil and fuel filters universal for the ms200 ms250 ms300 and cs models..... even the mack manager and mack freedom

Oil and fuel universal on all Midliners.

Freedom uses different fuel filters

On 6/4/2018 at 10:15 AM, bbigrig said:

Oil and fuel universal on all Midliners.

Freedom uses different fuel filters

ok.... fuel filters only.... ?

Apparently filters are one thing that the Mack parts guys do still carry for the Midliners, or there's a Mack cross to something newer. They put actual Mack filters on mine at the truck shop.

1 hour ago, glitchwrks said:

Apparently filters are one thing that the Mack parts guys do still carry for the Midliners, or there's a Mack cross to something newer. They put actual Mack filters on mine at the truck shop.

The Midliner pre freedom models use both oil and fuel filters that were used on other Mack engine models such as E6 and E7PLN (before 1998 engines)

If I remember correctly, they were used right up until the cancellation of the CS and MS models and the intro of the freedom. 

The Freedom models take filters that are specific to the Freedom line of trucks and engines. Basically rebadged Renault speced filters

23 hours ago, bbigrig said:

The Midliner pre freedom models use both oil and fuel filters that were used on other Mack engine models such as E6 

The Freedom models take filters that are specific to the Freedom line of trucks and engines. Basically rebadged Renault speced filters

this last part is scary....... sigh