Charteroak

96 MR Loosing electrical power to cab

I'm loosing electrical power to the cab while driving, then the truck will not start, after a while the cab power will light up, the starter will turn over then every thing goes dead again, i checked and cleaned all the ground wires from the batteries to the cab replaced the ignition relay,  

Take a set of automotive battery jumper cables, using only one cable. Go from the frame to the cab to check for a bad ground. I drove an Ottawa yard tractor with an air ride cab. All most every time you backed under a trailer, the cab would squat down and lose ground thru the cab hinges. We installed a large ground cable near the cab hinges and it solved the problem.   .....Hippy