Other Dog

General Ike

Hey other dog if you had the time you could gotten off of I-64 at exit 130 which is about half a mile from the rest area turned north then turned onto the first rd to your right which is the super eight motel there is a good Mexican place right behind the super 8 with truck parking

Edited by Brian Blaylock
  • Like 1

Just now, other dog said:

I suppose that could be done!

Just now, other dog said:

I suppose that could be done!

In fact, 1958FWD has a pit barrel smoker too, if he was willing we could make that right there at the Hellertown Truckstop and bring it over. There would be enough for 3 sammiches, one for you, me, and I suppose for Randy for the use of his smoker. That meatloaf is great, I can tell you that. I use 2 lbs. of hamburger and 1 lb. of Itallion sausage, then the usual meatloaf stuff- chopped onion, green pepper, bread crumbs, egg...

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 3/7/2018 at 5:37 PM, carlotpilot said:

sure beats fightin I guess    

She messaged me around Christmas, saying it would be a good start to the new year to get back together, start over, she'd like to come back. I told her I had no interest in her coming back, and that I was happier than i'd been in years. And she replied "WELL GOOD FOR YOU", in all capital letters, as a direct response to what I told her. Haven't heard from her since.

27 minutes ago, other dog said:

She messaged me around Christmas, saying it would be a good start to the new year to get back together, start over, she'd like to come back. I told her I had no interest in her coming back, and that I was happier than i'd been in years. And she replied "WELL GOOD FOR YOU", in all capital letters, as a direct response to what I told her. Haven't heard from her since.

from that I assume there were no legal bonds

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, carlotpilot said:

from that I assume there were no legal bonds

I assume that too. I was worried for a while, because we'd been together for over 10 years and even though we weren't married some people told me we were "common law'' married anyway. But since she left on her own, I never asked her to leave, and she's been gone since November, I don't think she can demand half of everything. That would be bad, especially since I paid for everything  since day one.

• Like 1

You should take your cat with you, I take mine every place just like a dog, she's been to Pittsburgh Power and stays with Bruce, WorldWide Equipment Middlesboro KY stays with girls in office, stayed with me in MD all winter, she's been coast to coast and if I was single she would be the best for getting dates, girls like cats and they all come to see her, helps the cat is cute takes pressure off me, took a bit for wife to get used to me saying we when I'm on the road, who is we she would say, like I'd take another woman with me ?? one is enough, cat is better, anyway more fun when riding with a buddy, try it you might like it. Cat has facebook page, Abbies travels.  

• Like 2

On 3/9/2018 at 7:40 PM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

In all seriousness I was actually thinking about bringing the smoker to make lunch for Saturday. 

I think I will be checking out the fire equipment line about that time!!!

• Like 1

Brocky

8 hours ago, Brocky said:

I think I will be checking out the fire equipment line about that time!!!

Me too and I promise not to smoke a cigar! :D

Meatloaf, brats, Italian sausage, hot dogs, burgers.......

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"