So I’m looking to buy a truck, I’ve found a very sharp looking 2005 Mack Vision CX 613 with an A 460 and a fuller 18 Spd. What do y’all think about this truck, and this motor! What about maintenance and all? I’ve always been a C15 and N14 Guy never owned drove or been around a Mack! Is it worth going to look and and buy? Good truck or bad truck? Thanks for all replies?

If your used to big bore Cummings and Cats, you won't like the small displacement Mack. 

I have a granite with an ai 460 and would not tell you to buy . Stock mpgs where 4.30 and very low power. Had to put  about 5 grand worth of parts to get mpgs up to 5.5 and better power.

• Like 1

Yup What they said!

not impressive !

It's not that thoses Mack motors we're bad it's just there's no replacement for cubic displacement. 

• Like 1

2003-2007 would be a step backwards from engines you mentioned.