Florida High School Shooting - 17 confirmed dead

kscarbel2

10 hours ago, davehummell said:

It's to bad someone couldn't of shot the little shit before the media was around now it's circus time and those lawyer's will milk it for all our money's worth. It pisses me off the left and the snowflakes are saying I shouldn't have guns If I have guns around it's a fact I am going to harm someone with them. And this crap about ar15's the idiot's don't have a clue. A good marksman with a lever gun can pump out the lead pretty fast. In years past I owned a browning 30 belt gun and a maxim belt gun and went to full auto shoots great fun. Those twinky's would shit their pants at one of those shoots.I have come to detest the socalled media and just for the hell of it all those assholes in California that make all kinds of problems for the rest of us.The girlfriend says i'm just a miserable old fart and I say when you turn 60 you shouldn't have to suffer fools anymore that's my storey and i'm sticken to it.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your 60+, sporting a girlfriend and playing with full auto BARs instead of hanging out at bingo halls!

Little "S" was not so dumb to be shot on sight. It was timed out strategically as long as no one would engage him. He dropped the gun, walked out with the other kids, went to subway, then McDonalds, and was on his leisure when the Cops got him hour(s) later. They don't mention that detail much due to the overwhelming number of screw-ups already surrounding the tragedy. If he wanted to he could have executed two mass shootings that day to really exalt himself to the level of top mass shooter.  

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2018 at 11:17 PM, Bobby j said:

Now I see on the news if the prosecutor will take the death penalty off the table  the shooter will immediately plead guilty what the hell.....how much damn time did the shooter give the seventeen he killed......I say hold his trial immediately and publicly hang him in front of the courthouse .....of course the liberals and the media are hollering for gun control ....but we never hear any thing about the thousands of children killed by abortion go figure.....and I sure don’t want to bring up the t.v. Show on abc called the view just this week the host Joie bahr called Vice President pence and Christians who talk to God mentally ill.....just my two cents 

You're exactly right. From the highest tree on the courthouse lawn.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

• 5 months later...

For the same reason Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hasn’t been executed........

They give them time to find flakey girls who want to be their correspondent prison girlfriend, for injected cocktail drugs to be outlawed, a chance at getting insanity sympathy, to drag it out and drive up the cost of capital punishment so they can argue against it, to work on the book deals and so they can appeal again and again to find a mistake, juror impropriety, sympathetic liberal judge, or other loop hole to free them when the whole Earth knows they smoking-gun-did-it. 

Edited by Mack Technician
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 7:17 PM, kscarbel2 said:

Good review of the Florida massacre........http://projects.sun-sentinel.com/2018/sfl-parkland-school-shooting-critical-moments/

Not to be blunt but, given that he murdered 17 people........why hasn't Nikolas Cruz been executed yet?

Manson, Bundy, Boston Bomber(s), Cruz and the rest are the media /political darlings... plus thanks to the ACLU and libs you can't do anything to violate their civil rights. Cruz was according to the "smart people" innocent, he was failed by a) the school, b) the counselors,  c) the students who snubbed him, d) the NRA or e) all of the previous.  No personal responsibility, no blame on the murderers  and in the end no real punishment.

Watch justice at work when the "poor" un documented emigrant  in Cali who killed the young cop walks with a slap on the wrist. Already the media  (CNN MSNBC HLN CBS and NBC) are  blaming ICE for allowing him on the street, NOT Calis law against info sharing with the Feds on illegals.  

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE