Florida High School Shooting - 17 confirmed dead

kscarbel2

Columbine, Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech, Parkland..........I’m really getting fed up with these school shootings. 

Clearly, though our government won’t discuss it, American society has serious issues today. Such actions never crossed our minds in our youth.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/14/florida-shooting-school-latest-news-stoneman-douglas

The murderer, 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz, has been arrested.

Cruz set off the fire alarm so students would come pouring out of the classrooms into the hall. And then he began the carnage.

Cruz was checked out at a hospital before being taken to a secure location in an unspecified public building.

Democratic Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida says............lawmakers have offered their condolences.

Matthew Walker, a 17-year-old student at the school, told WFOR-TV that all his classmates 'knew it was going to be him.'

'A lot of people were saying it was going to be him,' he said. 'A lot of kids threw jokes around saying that he was going to be the one to shoot up the school. It turns out that everyone predicted it. That's crazy.' 

'He was going class to class just shooting at random kids,' he said. 'Everything he posts (on social media) is about weapons. It's sick.'

image 4.jpg

I also think when we catch these cowards instead of giving them more rights than the average American behind bars we execute them or give them seriously hard labor. The kind of labor where everyday you pray for death instead.  Our media also needs to have some standards. Plastering these cowards face 24/7 only makes them infamous which is what they want. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I remember after 9/11 one of the ideas bush's administration was kicking around was armed guards at our schools. There are lots of vets, and retired LEO that I think would enjoy working around the kids and since history has proved that the coward mass shooters that our media makes into superstars shy away from and even kill themselves when met with resistance with a gun. What's so hard about upgrading our schools to have windowless bullet and breach proof doors, no windows on the outside lower than 7' so shooters could shoot them from the outside?  I strongly believe every gun owner should have to take a gun course where you get gun safety training, some time with an instructor at the range to get a real idea of what a weapon is and what it can do. I was raised in a household full of guns, my brothers and I knew where they were, we knew we were under no circumstances to touch one without dad being there. I also remember when we were real young dad pointing out movie magic of westerns and action movies making sure we understood that you don't shoot a machine gun at someone at point blank and not hurt anyone. I couldn't care less if they got rid of the ar rifles, but the only thing about getting rid of them that worries me is the left wants all guns gone. If they ever outlawed ar's my fear and I think anyone can google the antigun politicians and see it's a legit gear is they would turn to the next gun on their agenda and it would snow ball until we have nothing. No one ever seems to equate the criminal is the problem not the tool used. Are we outlawing rental trucks, pressure cookers or jets? 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

I realize the guards can't be everywhere in a school at once but I'm betting the mass shooting cowards would be less apt to try and attacking a school if they know there will be an armed resistance. Take the dope in aurora for example. He said he chose that  movie theater because it had gun free zone stickers in it. I do agree society is the problem and needs fixed but we should try some preventative maintenance where we can. 

• Like 2

I see the FBI now said they apparently did not forward the Vblog alert on the shooter to the field office for investigation. Gee, seems  only yesterday the FBI said they found no ties . . .may haps a cover your a$$ lie thinking they would not get caught?

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE