Cool Ad For Freightrain

41chevy

We actually have(had) a Downtown Ford here in Canton.   It was just bought out by a local conglomerate Liberty Ford as the previous owner retired and sold out.  Our local Ford club has been meeting there since the mid 80's.  Still a member thought with my part time job on the Willy's I haven't made a meeting in a few years.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

1 hour ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

I know this is a long shot, but.......If you happen to have any F.W.D. or Waukesha documents......hint hint

I may, if I do you get them.   Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Didn’t know you had one    Paul that was my dream wish as a teenager good lookin ride back then they were too new and expensive for my pocket...bob

I bought a '69 in 1972 from Bayside Chrysler Plymouth.  440 single 4 barrel, Torgueflight with power brakes, bench seat and column shifter, White with a medium Blue vinyl interior. Got it for the big sum of  $1775.00 with 15000 miles on it because nobody wanted it. Raced it for a few years and put it in the garage until 2 years ago. Mileage now is almost 18,000.

Got 3 other Mopars going on auction too, all low miles but all raced.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

In 1981, I was living in Miami FL...I bought a '68 Charger that had been down there all its life. In the early 90's the urge to finally buy my own Mack took over so I sold the Charger. I miss that car but I'd rather have my H67.

In 1981, I was living in Miami FL...I bought a '68 Charger that had been down there all its life. In the early 90's the urge to finally buy my own Mack took over so I sold the Charger. I miss that car but I'd rather have my H67.

You know the funny thing,,,out of all the cars I’ve had ,,,lost count at 46 and that was 32 years ago,,,anyway the 2 I miss most were both beach wagons,,, low mileage one owner family cars I was lucky enough to latch on to 55 Chevy and a 62 ford....with I woulda kept both of them...bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow,,,,,you have a lotta real cool stuff paul.....back in the 80,s i had an older fella.....work on some of my electrical on my F600 he was in chatsworth california......another guy turned me on to this guy......but he had a 63 impala..bought it brand new,,......this car was absolutely imaculate.....409 4 speed.....said it was all original....car was gorgeous black on black....used to drive it to work everyday....must have lived close....cause in 83 it only had like 18000 miles on it......i asked him a few questions about it.....he said people are constantly asking him to sell......he tells them all get lost,,,,no sale lol....bob

Both of the Impalas were Torch red with Black interiors and both has 2 1/4"  exhaust to the bumpers with no mufflers. Had a nice rap at the top of each gear

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wish I had some of my early vehicles back:

1970 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4spd

1973 Plymouth Duster 340 auto

1970 Plymouth Super Bird 440+6 auto

1970 Plymouth Cuda Convert 383 4spd

1973 Plymouth Cuda 340 4spd w/ac

1974 Plymouth Road Runner GTX 440 auto w/ac

1975 Chevy Monza 2+2 with 4.3L V8 auto a/c

POS 1976 Plymouth Volare 360 2bbl loaded with options but qualityless

even my 1975 Chrysler Cordoba 360 with Corinthian leather bucket seats - nice ride

still have my late brother's 1972 Olds Cutlass Supreme 350 4bbl auto that is not running (43K miles)

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, 41chevy said:

Still have my 55 Bel Air. Pop raced D/gas from 1962 til I bought it from him in 1969. Still a gasser and in primer since 1964. Two cars I wish I still had was a 1963 Impala SS, 327 factory 4 speed and a 1965 Impala SS, 396 factory 4 speed.

Auction will be advertised on here first and BMT members get first shot before auction.  It will 10,000 plus pieces of auto/ truck literature, 6  Mopar drag cars, 11 motorcycles from 1933 to 1969, 75 or 80 trucks from 1955 to 1980,  5 containers of NOS truck  parts from 1980 a down to 1919 and one 1975 NHRA certified 210 w.b 10/71 blown 454 Chevy BB/FD dragster last raced in 1980.

I once had a 65 impala SS396 factory 4 spd, but had a bench seat, were these kind of rare with that seat?   terry:D

My first car was a 65 Impala 2 door. 230 straight six and a powerglide. Couldn't get in too much trouble with that car. Wish I had my 70 Monte Carlo and 70 Chevelle back.

Actually sold my Astro last week and already wish that did't go.

2 hours ago, terry said:

I once had a 65 impala SS396 factory 4 spd, but had a bench seat, were these kind of rare with that seat?   terry:D

Some what rare, Any 4 speed 65 to 69 Impala are rare.

P.T.CHESHIRE