Sign in to follow this  
B MACK

Paint ideas for Superliner

I forgot about this one but I always thought it was a very sharp truck. image.jpg.9350e680ccb890e9a815e0dd808eca93.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

Does your have orange stiping seperating the blue and silver? (Kinda hard to tell on my phone).   I like you stripes.  I'd go with red striping instead of orange though.   I always thought this local company's trucks looked good before they went to plane white freight trucks.  There's where the blue and silver separated with the redimage.thumb.jpg.29f81b54347a43e59083c8a5ae5cbda0.jpg

Yes the stripe along side the silver is red.   I am kinda hooked on that paint design, I don't think I have ever seen another exactly the same..     I did my B with blue cab & hood  and black fenders.    Was wondering what a Superliner would look  like that way??    But with only fenders black on the Superdog,, that would leave a whole lot of blue...      Thanks for the  other ideas.

16 minutes ago, B MACK said:

Yes the stripe along side the silver is red.   I am kinda hooked on that paint design, I don't think I have ever seen another exactly the same..     I did my B with blue cab & hood  and black fenders.    Was wondering what a Superliner would look  like that way??    But with only fenders black on the Superdog,, that would leave a whole lot of blue...      Thanks for the  other ideas.

First off any color you paint a superliner it'll look good. Not that my opinion matters but I think it'd be really cool to have it match your b, especially if you showed up to a truck show with your Superdog in tow behind your b 😀

• Like 1

Now that is a RV

14 hours ago, B MACK said:

Now that is a RV

Yes!    I saw it at Gehart's mack show in Lititz, Pa.   Idk anything about it other then it's really cool.  

That 93 just something about that one that makes it tuff  looking

9 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

The gold dog & stripe 

7 minutes ago, mackey58 said:

Spokes and 24" rubber add a lot!

• Like 1

That's gotta be it

Thanks for the input and the picts.   I'm sure I will not get to the painting stage this year.  But when it's repainted and shined up I'll let ya see.

On 2018-01-16 at 12:25 PM, Hobert62 said:

Yes!    I saw it at Gehart's mack show in Lititz, Pa.   Idk anything about it other then it's really cool.  

On 2018-01-15 at 10:01 PM, B MACK said:

Now that is a RV

Guys name is Wayne Saulnier ,  from Cookstown , Ontario , Canada . I used to see him at a few of our shows in Ontario and Quebec but I have not seen him or his motorhome at any shows for a few years now .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BAD DOG said:

4F843984-C27F-4071-9978-7B08C22C4D8F.jpeg

Very sharp truck you have there. 

9 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

Very sharp truck you have there. 

Thanks.