Sign in to follow this  
suejoe6174

1947 all original Geyhound Bus

That looks a like a nice straight silver side bus .Usually the sides are beat to crap when they are this old .

I rode from alberta to vancouver b. c . in 53 . most fun i had when i was a kid. it's a beauty. BCMACK take note be good companion for your's

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BOB DINGSDALE said:

I rode from alberta to vancouver b. c . in 53 . most fun i had when i was a kid. it's a beauty. BCMACK take note be good companion for your's

Can't be imported to Canada as an RV... pre 71 'buses' are allowed by RIV (registrar of imported vehicles)... must have seats etc installed and be titled as a bus when it hits the border..

if already in Canada as an RV it is grandfathered.. if converted in the US to an RV it can be allowed in but there are only about three US converters approved by RIV and chassis must qualify for CMVSS with a letter from the manufacturer for that VIN... the DOT/TC really don't like those skoolies with woodstoves.!!! :)

BC Mack

they take all the fun out of things up there.    

Did you deliver it to mike in MD.

My uncle had three of  of the PD3751 silver side buses . they were said to be the last three Greyhound  operated. They stopped at my Grandmother 's  house for supper on there way back from picking them up. The logos were off but they were still blue,and quite a sight the three of them lined up on are little street. It must have been  around 60,61  . I got to ride them a few times and to a 7th grader they were huge ,but oh so comfortable .

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:25 PM, david wild said:

Did you deliver it to mike in MD.

Yes  she ran like a top