Sign in to follow this  
smalls111184

looking for tri axle dump

looking for a decent tri axle dump under 30k i'm in north east pa and would like to find one around here or within a few hours south of here

a little more info please. such as.. what kinda body( steel or aluminum and length/ height).  I've got a nice Brockway only $13k.16107419_1237144306323159_2502994576860608816_o.thumb.jpg.8a1f28dabde28090d4355a1f912c3ded.jpg

• Like 1

lol, sorry, 16-17' long with lowerish sides (need to be able to load it with my skid steer) prefer a steel box but i would consider aluminum, on camel back, 300 or more motor, thats a sharp brockway, but it has the wrong dog on the hood for me, sorry

No problem.  I was looking at this  one (more than a few hours south but it looks excellent) a couple of weeks ago but I got the one below instead.

20180110_152423.jpg

• Like 1

the problem with trucks around here and north is the frame rails, I currently have a superliner with shaky rails, i don't want to head right back down that road

i know all about frame railsi in pa/ny trucks.20171106_133709.thumb.jpg.955d494d9c52e0dd81103b9e07b89d38.jpg

is that maroon truck still for sale that you were looking at?

Sorry no . i bought it.  Been working it since last week.

gotta love what salt can do to a nice truck

Both of those Brockway's look nice.    They seem to have faired well on Pa.'s  winter salty roads and humidity.    I see they do not have the R model cab,  I'm guessing  early 70's trucks??      Huskies and Bulldogs,,     both are classy dogs!