x186-S.jpg

Mrs M80

it looks like U dun a wheel seal front drive passenger side

or tiz it an optical illusion

Gr8 pic

cya

§wishy

1 hour ago, h67st said:

My son drew this as my Christmas present. You Aussies should appreciate it...at the bottom it says F786ST.

fr_147.jpg

Gifts made (or drawn in your case) by your family  are always  a good  thing.Very nice.  Al  

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

54 minutes ago, Swishy said:

RE: i`ve  seen worse lookin critters

Yup

He looks like the one on the posters

Australia's most wanted

:D:thumb::D

H67st tell u're son he duz good drawing

looks like a european Mack with the hirise sleeper

also the Oz macks have a 'R' in the model as in R model chassis

Heresa ......... A8-FR786RS ...... 1981

x186-S.jpg

Mrs M80

it looks like U dun a wheel seal front drive passenger side

or tiz it an optical illusion

Gr8 pic

cya

§wishy

Swish man that front hub leaks out the welsh plug thing in the end of the big cone 
I was in Mack Townsville a few days asking is there a 'O' ring or something but no nothing press fit 
I have noticed one of the other cones has had the plug welded all round 

Now the rear axle same side always seems to leek, I have tried a few different seals with no luck, picked up another new seal from Mack the other day and it comes with a steel collar to tap on the shaft to make it like a speedy sleeve 

So will see what happens next trip in a few days 

Paul  

2 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

26104642_511184679256349_2007699948_o.thumb.jpg.4ed4764d41203bb70034112489dfecfd.jpg

What is the "100 speed limited" ? You limited to 100 KPH? What is the reason? Trailers?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

What is the "100 speed limited" ? You limited to 100 KPH? What is the reason? Trailers?

All heavy trucks here in Australia have been Speed Limited to 100KMh since 1990. tampering with the Speed limiter WILL result in fines of SEVERAL thousand Dollars & loss of Licence  & Truck rego been cancelled.

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

15 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

some people are pretty skilled drawers and Im not one of them LOL

My son took a photo of the Princess and I on Chrissy day 

26104642_511184679256349_2007699948_o.thumb.jpg.4ed4764d41203bb70034112489dfecfd.jpg

I look a tad shabby beside the Princess and Mrs Mack but not a bad picture I thought 

Paul

Paul,

That's a really beautiful picture, well worth to be printed as a Christmass card. But the thing that really has me scratching my head is I can't fing a Christmass tree and any snow all over it:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

16 hours ago, h67st said:

My son drew this as my Christmas present. You Aussies should appreciate it...at the bottom it says F786ST.

fr_147.jpg

Your son made a really beautiful job! You must be happy with the present.

But that particulary truck is not an Aussie rig but Dutch one. I tell more, the owner of this F is a member on here and a real Mack fan. I will send a link to this thread to him and I'm pretty sure he will want to contact you and say "hello" to your son:)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

1 hour ago, gxbxc said:

Paul a few have hinted at it but I have to step up and tell bluntly that most of the time you look like the poster child for home less people !!!  LOL

5a42b4dc6d1a2_AssHoooooooooooooooooooooooool.JPG.975fab91b59c41e21119c59569238960.JPG

LOL  well when you live in the tropics and do physical work every day you can tend to look a bit shabby and frazzled at times, hang on most of the time 

But as they say "thanks for the feed back and I'll take it onboard" LOL

Paul   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

h67st,  

Is your son a professional artist or does he do this because he enjoys it?  He is obviously a talented individual....spoken by a guy with zero talent who could not draw a straight line with a ruler if my life depended on it.

16 hours ago, B-42 said:

h67st,  

Is your son a professional artist or does he do this because he enjoys it?  He is obviously a talented individual....spoken by a guy with zero talent who could not draw a straight line with a ruler if my life depended on it.

He is a professional artist, although drawing trucks is not his specialty...he does a lot of abstract and geometric designs. Thank you for the kind words!

6 hours ago, Dutchmack said:

Hi h67sr,

Wow, your son did a very good job on drawing my truck. As Vladislav mentioned above, this F786ST is a Dutch truck (from 1980). I'm very honoured that your son choose my truck for his beautifull drawing! Just too late for this X-mas card, but I wish you all a very good New Year!

Regards, Gerlof

Thank you for the kind words! I really like your F model...my dad had 13 F models when I was a youngster.

On 26/12/2017 at 1:18 PM, Hayseed said:

All heavy trucks here in Australia have been Speed Limited to 100KMh since 1990. tampering with the Speed limiter WILL result in fines of SEVERAL thousand Dollars & loss of Licence  & Truck rego been cancelled.

Wasn’t there a thing where speed limited tricks could do 100, and non speed limited trucks only 90? I’m thinking nsw back in the 90’s. 

The road train limit varies state to state. I know WA they can do 100 and pretty sure SA too. 

13 hours ago, Timmyb said:

Wasn’t there a thing where speed limited tricks could do 100, and non speed limited trucks only 90? I’m thinking nsw back in the 90’s. 

That's right.

The Blanket Speed limit was 90kmh. You could only do a 100 on designated Roads If you, had  a Speed limiter & displayed those signs..

Rumour has it that there were plenty of non speed limited Trucks fitted with those Signs:D

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -