Chinese truck journalists introduce Mack 2-stick transmissions

kscarbel2

4 hours ago, BillyT said:

Ksb I'm glad China has "seen the light" environmentally, but I suspect it has more to do with global image than concern for their citizens welfare! I spoke too soon about the envision, a lady at my grand children's school has one! I'll bet she doesn't know where it was built!

Billy, it's not about global image. Rather, it's about realistically dealing with their pollution problems. India and Pakistan are ten times worse.....I wish they would also seriously deal with their environmental issues.

The Buick Envision SUV is the same quality level as a unit built in North America.

Ksb I'm glad China has "seen the light" environmentally, but I suspect it has more to do with global image than concern for their citizens welfare! I spoke too soon about the envision, a lady at my grand children's school has one! I'll bet she doesn't know where it was built! I'm not disputing its quality, but there are similar sport utilities of almost every make and price range built in America and in countries where the workers are properly paid,why would you buy one made in China?,don't they already have enough of our manufacturing dollars? Having said that, I support her right to spend her money any way she chooses she lives in America! But I am one of the apparently dwindling few who still look at the packaging of a product to determine its origin I bought a pack of Bic pens today made in Taiwan!