What MACK cabover model and year

I have a Milwaukee metal cutting saw that is basically a skill saw with a metal cutting blade in it that would work great to cut the metal and provide a clean line to weld it back together. https://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-6370-21-8-Inch-Cutting-Circular/dp/B0000WUQI4/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1512309992&sr=8-9&keywords=metal+cutting+saw

They also make blades for battery powered circular saws that work pretty well if you are in a tight spot.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

1 hour ago, VaPatentman said:

fxfymn, It is all about having the right tool! My daughters always try and figure out what new gadget I need for Christmas this time of year.

And sometimes they are just a gadget, but sometimes they really do work.  

• Like 1

Thanks for all of the responses.  I have to check my settings I didn’t see them. 

My ceilings are 8ft in the basement so this should work.  Maybe take out the windows and have that be the bar height and use glass as the counter to see the gauges and not obscure any of the truck. 

D41BC7B7-FD59-49E8-84E6-64AC4A5C4E61.png

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 4:49 PM, 70mackMB said:

OMG he's going to cut it up?!!!!!  OH Lord have mercy!!  haha

JeffL, Where is this MB? We might be interested in some miscellaneous parts for ours. ..............Hippy

i was thinking the same thing.....but  allotta guys might benefit from the leftovers...lol...bob

5 hours ago, JeffL said:

It does not run and it does not have title.  

Whats the "Built For"  say on the horn button? That would be the original owner.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

On 12/2/2017 at 9:20 PM, macks in nigeria said:

How many here would scream blue murder if it was a scraper or an exporter who was going to do this?

A scrapper yes because nothing from it would benefit a restorer, for a few dollars in his pocket any thing that is useful is gone forever. An exporter would be acceptable because the unit would get a second life.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE