12 speed shift knob

Lmackattack

On November 15, 2017 at 12:33 AM, Lmackattack said:

Thanks for that Info KS..... You really do have a wealth of info and the news reports to back it up... I hope you have most of your Mack knowledge written down on paper some where. If not, please start!  or better yet perhaps a book written by you?   30 years from now I can foresee us all looking back to old BMT threads for long lost info LOL 

I agree on the book, but with that much knowledge it would be like a set if encyclopedias.   

• Thanks 1

Guys, it all boils down to having a heart-driven passion for Mack Trucks and the truck business, and that passion was planted in all of us back when by Zenon Hansen. Zenon taught us an all-new thought process centered around pride and the bulldog. Mack wasn't a job, but rather a way of life.

When Zenon was named Mack's president on January 7, 1965, Mack Trucks was literally reborn. It was Mack 2.0. Long after Zenon retired, his legacy, his inspiration, lived on in the hearts of every Mack employee.

Which is why I say, what Volvo Group has done, reduce an American icon down to a mere shell of its former self, should be a crime.