MACK: 1925 Mack AB 1 ½ ton Aircraft Truck

2 hours ago, Back In Black Pulling said:

Wonder how fast they dared to go ?:unsure:

Stationary testing. I have photos of a Walther used for testing P2 Neptune power plants late Vietnam era.

1 hour ago, HeavyGunner said:

What is that 2nd to last pic of? Can read the tag that says drain and renew oil every 500 miles. 

The tag in the second to last photo is on the engine oil pre heat / separation filter unit. It uses engine coolant to heat the oil on warm up. With the oils of that time they had a tendency to coke up and cause a feed drop hence the 500 mile change intervals. That was run until the early 30's.  That is an early engine with the primer cups on the heads.

Edited by 41chevy
  • Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Interesting  truck for  sure,Paul. I was at Ft. Sill in '82.I never seen  the truck,though. Was too busy......."LEFT.......LEFT......LEFT RIGHT"!  Al

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA