B61 and 49LJ fire trucks to good home.

New to site, Hi guy's my father in law has these to open cab Macks, have been stored indoors for over 25 years. Both need total resto. But are in good condition. Many parts and equipment i.e. circle D lights cord reels fans sirens lights fenders, pumps and a few transfer cases. Health force's this offer of these trucks and equipment. Please call 301-643-1926 if you're interested.

• Like 1

Roto rays no, mars lights bunch of them, along with deck guns, nozzles couplings. Smoke ejector, lightbars, a bell for an American lafrance. And somewhere a bell for the B model. A set of front fenders for the L j model. 5 booster reels. And numerous sirens.

5 hours ago, bodeen said:

Roto rays no, mars lights bunch of them, along with deck guns, nozzles couplings. Smoke ejector, lightbars, a bell for an American lafrance. And somewhere a bell for the B model. A set of front fenders for the L j model. 5 booster reels. And numerous sirens.

Where in Maryland are you? Can you take some pics of the equipment??

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Waldorf md. Still digging in, lot's of Elkhart brass. Nozzles chrome discharges steamer covers, gated wyes. 2 ladders, roof an 3 section 35 footer, stream straighteners an tips for deck guns. Probably best to call me.most is to hard to get too right now(No floor space).

Ok looks like the B 75 will go to scrap yard, I've gotten no interest in it. L model will bae around for another month. If. It doesn't move it will also go to scrap yard. Sorry to say it but that's. Reallity.     Jeff

Please hold off for a few days, I have been working the phones on your behalf and I hope to find a taker. I'll call you when I get back in town next week.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!