Pictures of the Week

other dog

9 minutes ago, HeavyGunner said:

I really like those snub nosed Chevys like that firetruck. Always though it would make a really cool car hauler. 

I agree HG!! That man has some neat stuff.. Is the furthermost car in that line a prewar Caddy??

Brocky

43 minutes ago, Brocky said:

I agree HG!! That man has some neat stuff.. Is the furthermost car in that line a prewar Caddy??

The furthermost car looks like a Cad 60s. I can't get  close enough to tell the year but they were made 1938 thru 1941. I also like the dog with a ball and it goes without saying the "girl in a car". Looks like a cool week on the back roads.

make me wanna drive out from reno to fill a pickup......come on back???????bob

11 hours ago, HeavyGunner said:

I really like those snub nosed Chevys like that firetruck. Always though it would make a really cool car hauler. 

there was one like that  sitting in luning nevada...for 27 years that i knew off.....i asked a buddy of mine to inquire on it....he lived 9 miles away....and all of a sudden it just dissapeared after all that time....it was a flat bed :idunno:....bob

22 hours ago, other dog said:

I went over to the Winfall produce market to buy a pumpkin. This sales person was so good at her job that I ended up buy all I could fit in the pickup. I'm even going back next weekend to buy another one.

21462278_1484115391670235_3083709534718513249_n.jpg.17fc1ef6516a66f66f2413716c1e1847.jpg

Did you check out the "melons" while you where there?