Pictures of the Week

other dog

400 snd a 8 speed man I bet she rolled sweet pic .could you imagine  the newbies driving a cab over

They were pretty much top of the line in their day, especially for company trucks. They had the nice interiors, and a 400 Cummins was big power then. We had to get all that steel to Boston as quick as we could, so we could get back as quick as we could to get another one, but H.H. got us nice trucks to get it done with.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 9/10/2017 at 3:42 PM, mowerman said:

Like the photos tom.   Thanks    I wouldn't have regognized you then....bob

Thanks Bob. I saw one of our drivers at the steel mill in Petersburg yesterday and he had seen the picture on facebook. He said "I had to blow it up to make sure it was you. No gray hair, way smaller - what happened?"  I said "about 33 years, that's what happened."

I went to a job site with a load of pipes yesterday. I came out of Irish Spring Street there, made a left, then backed up Cedric the Entertainer Street to where I got unloaded. No big deal, just had to thread my way between the concrete pumper and the dumpster.

DSCN1378.JPG.8c63235b29208e6c50a9eeb6d7bfee28.JPG

DSCN1377.JPG.59946f25fcf85daaaa046b9ac01d5cba.JPG

Northern Va, near Manassas. They're building houses everywhere.

5 hours ago, tjc transport said:

i have a picture that was taken back in 82 when i was still on the police force before i broke my neck. ..........but can't figure out how to post it.imageproxy.php?img=&key=a8b8d98f5855eef7

I know is my smartphone I have to post them off my phone if I try to send them to the computer photos I am unable to open them head to go through Tapatalk on my phone and open BMT if that will help you at all I'm sure we'd all like to see the photo...bob

19 hours ago, mowerman said:

I know is my smartphone I have to post them off my phone if I try to send them to the computer photos I am unable to open them head to go through Tapatalk on my phone and open BMT if that will help you at all I'm sure we'd all like to see the photo...bob

no stupid phone here, and i don't even know what tapatalk is. i am a dinosaur. it took the kids 3 years to edumakate me enough to  use a laptop!!!

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

20 hours ago, tjc transport said:

no stupid phone here, and i don't even know what tapatalk is. i am a dinosaur. it took the kids 3 years to edumakate me enough to  use a laptop!!!

Oh I am not much better I was one of the last people to buy a computer I can't do much either why wife has to come over and mop up my messes most of the time all I can do is click click click and a more than that got to go get her.if this will make you feel better,most of us on BMT are in the same boat most of us are old and outdated  it's not difficult to post photos just got to have somebody show you how to do it.bob

He's happy he's done tarping! I refuse to own a smartphone! They are amazing, but they symbolize everything that is wrong with the world to me! I have to have my 10 year old granddaughter help me with the two remotes to work the tv!😁 Since I last posted hurricane Irma went thru as a tropical storm,50mph winds no damage here!,but we've had no power since Tuesday! We are in a motel in Homasassa Springs Florida, hopefully we will have power by the end of the week!

3 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh I am not much better I was one of the last people to buy a computer I can't do much either why wife has to come over and mop up my messes most of the time all I can do is click click click and a more than that got to go get her.if this will make you feel better,most of us on BMT are in the same boat most of us are old and outdated  it's not difficult to post photos just got to have somebody show you how to do it.bob

bob, my problem is all my pictures are on photobucket, and if i try to get them back on my computer they either show the size of postage stamps, or will not load at all. my daughter and grand daughter both tried, and neither of them had any luck figuring it out either. 
and the daughter works with computer programing all day long. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Try posting a link to your photobucket pics you're sharing. I've seen others do that on here. I'm not on photobucket so no clue how to do this. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Nice to see Tommy's pictures.

Don't know how better to characterize GMC, as a beautiful or ugly but it takes attention no doubt.

Something went wrong with the road in Gladis VA though. I sure remember seeing a sign "Winfall" at the shoulder to the right of the place the mixer truck runs. Oh, I just probably mismatch the cities. Gladis is not the same place as Winfall. Only a stupid can think it right?

Neat photos of the old days, Thank you for sharing them guys.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

23 hours ago, BillyT said:

He's happy he's done tarping! I refuse to own a smartphone! They are amazing, but they symbolize everything that is wrong with the world to me! I have to have my 10 year old granddaughter help me with the two remotes to work the tv!😁 Since I last posted hurricane Irma went thru as a tropical storm,50mph winds no damage here!,but we've had no power since Tuesday! We are in a motel in Homasassa Springs Florida, hopefully we will have power by the end of the week!

Well God love ya...we are all praying for you all down there been watching the news on Los Angeles and it looks like a hell of a mess I really didn't think it was going to be anywhere near that bad best of luck for your partner I'm glad you turned out halfway okay thanks for the Post...bob

• Like 1