Pictures of the Week

other dog

21 hours ago, tjc transport said:

bob, my problem is all my pictures are on photobucket, and if i try to get them back on my computer they either show the size of postage stamps, or will not load at all. my daughter and grand daughter both tried, and neither of them had any luck figuring it out either. 
and the daughter works with computer programing all day long. 

Wow that's very interesting generally there's a really easy fix for all of these deals that's a new one on me Photobucket is a pretty reputable site I am really surprised to hear that sorry and I hope you get it figure it out must be pretty frustrating for you all this technology we got these days and you can't even post a photo that's messed up....bob

On 9/14/2017 at 10:18 AM, BillyT said:

He's happy he's done tarping! I refuse to own a smartphone! They are amazing, but they symbolize everything that is wrong with the world to me! I have to have my 10 year old granddaughter help me with the two remotes to work the tv!😁 Since I last posted hurricane Irma went thru as a tropical storm,50mph winds no damage here!,but we've had no power since Tuesday! We are in a motel in Homasassa Springs Florida, hopefully we will have power by the end of the week!

You know I really didn't believe in them either but I had my old phone with baseball scores and telephone numbers and such I had that limited data was pretty cool then Verizon dropped the limited data for my phone and I couldn't even look up a phone number or get baseball scores and then I found out for the same price I could own a smartphone in fact I'm paying less now for all those goodies that I was with my old flip phone so that's when I decided to get up with the rest of the world but I pretty much had the same opinion as you prior to that and yes I can appreciate your opinion.....bob

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tjc transport said:

nope. photobucket links no longer work. 

Photobucket got greedy.  They now want $400/yr for you to post pictures on the interwebbie thingy.  I told them to pound sand.  All my pics are on my home computer so I didn't loose anything other then a place to host them so I can post them places.

You can download them directly to BMT, but there is limited space so I only do it on occasion so I don't use up my allotment.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

On 9/10/2017 at 7:56 PM, mowerman said:

This was me in 1984. Thought I'd throw in the other photo I took 1986:..83 cruiseliner I used to own not a very good picture...bob

IMG_20170910_165017012.jpg

IMG_20170910_164938246.jpg

Pic was so K@@L I had to clean it up and repost it... 

fullsizeoutput_b8.jpeg

• Like 2

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

7 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Photobucket got greedy.  They now want $400/yr for you to post pictures on the interwebbie thingy.  I told them to pound sand.  All my pics are on my home computer so I didn't loose anything other then a place to host them so I can post them places.

You can download them directly to BMT, but there is limited space so I only do it on occasion so I don't use up my allotment.

I used to use photobucket, still got pictures there I guess, but I don't know how to get to them. Now I put my pictures on Flickr- I think! They're all saved on the computer somewhere any way, just takes a long time to find a particular picture sometimes, because i've got about 10,000 pictures saved.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.