Pictures of the Week

other dog

Might be last day of boating season for us however next weekend looks promising. Hurricane Irma is gonna dump some much needed rain here and raise the lake levels up some. I hope to squeeze one more weekend out! When your making monthly boat payments , it's hard to put it up for the  winter.

IMG_9924.PNG

IMG_9925.PNG

I had a pair of Red wing Wellington steel toes I bought in 83 lasted about 7 years, one resole 100.00 checked recently, similar boot about 150.00.not steel toe was hauling batteries for AC Delco in 83 steel toe required! They used to only be sold by shoemakers, who would make sure they fit properly! I checked in Rural King, every single pair of boots was made in China! 

OD, did you ever cross the "old" iron bridge on 22 into Weirton, they replaced it at some point, but was real narrow! When I hauled steel for JV Mcnicholas they had a terminal in Weirton, so I'm heading there and was "playing chicken" with another Mack coming out ! He won! Left a mirror head on the shoulder! The mechanic at Tom's Express, our sister company smiled"We keep a lot of mirror heads for you rookies on the bridge!" Embarrassing!😁

OD, did you ever cross the "old" iron bridge on 22 into Weirton, they replaced it at some point, but was real narrow! When I hauled steel for JV Mcnicholas they had a terminal in Weirton, so I'm heading there and was "playing chicken" with another Mack coming out ! He won! Left a mirror head on the shoulder! The mechanic at Tom's Express, our sister company smiled"We keep a lot of mirror heads for you rookies on the bridge!" Embarrassing!😁

Many times, narrow is an understatement!

100_5500.thumb.jpg.e8c65830f6c9630f39ded74f0f9014ce.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

OD, did you ever cross the "old" iron bridge on 22 into Weirton, they replaced it at some point, but was real narrow! When I hauled steel for JV Mcnicholas they had a terminal in Weirton, so I'm heading there and was "playing chicken" with another Mack coming out ! He won! Left a mirror head on the shoulder! The mechanic at Tom's Express, our sister company smiled"We keep a lot of mirror heads for you rookies on the bridge!" Embarrassing!😁 Is that the new bridge? I remember the old one was rusty looking!

Mower man I              had a pair of Red wing Wellington steel toes I bought in 83 lasted about 7 years, one resole 100.00 checked recently, similar boot about 150.00.not steel toe was hauling batteries for AC Delco in 83 steel toe required! They used to only be sold by shoemakers, who would make sure they fit properly! I checked in Rural King, every single pair of boots was made in China!

On 9/10/2017 at 4:03 PM, BillyT said:

OD, did you ever cross the "old" iron bridge on 22 into Weirton, they replaced it at some point, but was real narrow! When I hauled steel for JV Mcnicholas they had a terminal in Weirton, so I'm heading there and was "playing chicken" with another Mack coming out ! He won! Left a mirror head on the shoulder! The mechanic at Tom's Express, our sister company smiled"We keep a lot of mirror heads for you rookies on the bridge!" Embarrassing!😁 Is that the new bridge? I remember the old one was rusty looking!

Nope, that's the old bridge. Here's some drive by pictures after they had started tearing it down, with the new bridge behind it.

img_1423.thumb.jpg.bbe07850bc24fd46fcd62e3e0ee28835.jpg

img_1424.thumb.jpg.02512a56b9e02aaa4f470a5fe901ce00.jpg

img_1425.thumb.jpg.289bd00403a8e5475fcbad9dfe1d7485.jpg

On 9/10/2017 at 1:27 PM, BillyT said:

Mower man I              had a pair of Red wing Wellington steel toes I bought in 83 lasted about 7 years, one resole 100.00 checked recently, similar boot about 150.00.not steel toe was hauling batteries for AC Delco in 83 steel toe required! They used to only be sold by shoemakers, who would make sure they fit properly! I checked in Rural King, every single pair of boots was made in China!

Thanks man for your input I would up buying a pair of waterproof boots from Payless I thought I'd give them a shot..44 bucks I'm not expecting miracles Mainly worried about comfort and foot sweat I've been buying airwalk sneakers from there a few years now and had real good luck with them.....bob

OD

gr8 pix 

keep m cummin

Back on topic LOL

DSCN1302.JPG

eye do C lots of opportunities for similar shots  .............. (drive by shootings)

But fraid they would put a warrant out 4 me

coz It aint the dun thing down here in D udder side of the world

But if U keep @ it ............. eye'll keep L @ @ k n

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

cya

§wishy

Edited by Swishy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Swishy said:

OD

gr8 pix 

keep m cummin

Back on topic LOL

DSCN1302.JPG

eye do C lots of opportunities for similar shots  .............. (drive by shootings)

But if U keep @ it ............. eye'll keep L@@k n

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

cya

§wishy

Noice!

On 9/15/2017 at 9:32 PM, Swishy said:

OD

gr8 pix 

keep m cummin

Back on topic LOL

DSCN1302.JPG

But if U keep @ it ............. eye'll keep L @ @ k n

maxresdefault.jpg

LOL

cya

§wishy

And right back at ya-

19665121_1580500335334876_7478841261792068926_n.jpg.e41ec81e82755459d63418bb801bc508.jpg

Hugh Hefner Memorial top this photo...

59cefae516ba2_60PlaymateBunniesCelebratePlayboy60thESGjolAbi92x.thumb.jpg.65be63acbb23dc8695c01a2de48f8701.jpg

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

8 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Hugh Hefner Memorial top this photo...

59cefae516ba2_60PlaymateBunniesCelebratePlayboy60thESGjolAbi92x.thumb.jpg.65be63acbb23dc8695c01a2de48f8701.jpg

Notice they ALL are wearing pantyhose.  Those ladies know how to dress for the "boss".  Nothing better than a pair of female legs covered in pantyhose.  Just sayin'...

• Like 1

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"