Briscoe66

New to the group but an Old Mack dog for life

Briscoe66    3

Hello to everyone here on the forum!  I've been learning and enjoying spending time on here and finally decided to officially join the club.  

My wife and I have an excavation and trucking company that employs 18-20 people, including drivers, equipment operators and the girls in the office.  We currently have 8 Mack's, 3 KW's and one International (Lonestar).

My current project is a B-61 that I'm turning in to a street cruiser.  (More about it later)

I look forward to learning more from the members here, and I hope I can contribute something to this community from the things I've learned over the last 25 years of being behind the wheel and underneath Mack trucks!

Thanks,

Briscoe T.  (Briscoe66)

Glen Burnie, MD

hatcity    2,129

Welcome aboard

Need pics of MACKS........and the office girls (will help your standing)

• Like 1

HarryS    230

Welcome. Can't wait to hear about and maybe see some pix of the B Model street cruiser.

66dc75    340

I like it. Kinda like mine but I used a K20 with a small block. Radiator and ac condensor was a pain to fit in there.

2016-08-21 10.35.52.jpg

2017-07-28 10.41.16.jpg

2017-08-05 11.05.13.jpg

• Like 1

mowerman    1,280

wow   pretty cool original idea thanks for sharing.....and welcome aboard...bob

h67st    181

Looks good so far! Scoring a rust-free B model is a rarity in your area...usually rusty rusty. Can't wait to see more progress.

• Like 1

hicrop10    407

Welcome to the dog pound.Have been thinking of doing the same thing with a single axle b80 Mack.I'm thinking of just swapping out the drivetrain.

BillyT    416

Nice B,Briscoe, welcome! I'd do the tractor thing, hide the frame "kick up" with fuel tanks or tool boxes, then you can tow any number of trailers...A camper maybe!

Timmyb    585

I like that one! Good job on it so far. If you have a 5th wheel camper or trailer then I'd leave it as a tractor but a tray on the back would be just as cool.