Perspective...

RowdyRebel

Nah. He's just jealous the kid is the center of attention now instead of him.  At least it isn't the violent aggression as is the case when I show the wife's dog even the slightest bit of attention...ol' Dozer lets her know I'm with him as he chases her off and takes her place under my hand.  With the kid, though, he just nuzzles in and sniffs, looking at me begging for a scratch behind the ears.  I usually oblige.  He's always been a good and loyal dog...and very protective of his people.  He's got a new people now.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

DAMN this kid is a heavy sleeper!  Took him to his first truck & tractor pull tonight and he pretty much slept through it.  He DID wake up once after overloading his diaper...so a wardrobe change was in order...but overall, a good night.

IMG_20170916_1913053.jpg

IMG_20170916_1930407.jpg

IMG_20170916_2107272.jpg

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!