long awaited work shop finally started

mowerman

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Sorry about the crummya picture best I could do at the time I am still having problems posting pictures of this new phone I am going to take it into Verizon and ask them what the problem is

No isuue with the pics. Better spend as much time for the project as you can:)

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Freightrain about 20 years ago my wife gave me a "gift" of one of those sheds! The freaking nuts and bolts reminded me of the old "erector sets," if anyone's old enough to remember those! What a nightmare! How could anything that simple be such a pain to assemble! I did it with a screwdriver and socket wrench!

5 hours ago, BillyT said:

Freightrain about 20 years ago my wife gave me a "gift" of one of those sheds! The freaking nuts and bolts reminded me of the old "erector sets," if anyone's old enough to remember those! What a nightmare! How could anything that simple be such a pain to assemble! I did it with a screwdriver and socket wrench!

When I was younger and when taking every one more car apart I used to say that a car should be made with only one big nut. In the center. You turn the nut loose and all the car falls into pieces at one time. Reading your thoughts on the matter of the shed design it makes me think a shed must be done the same way. Turn the only big nut and the job is done:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012