Sign in to follow this  
other dog

Pictures of the Week

Mcrafty1    155

Thanks for all the pics other dog, I no longer have a like button nor a blue heart on my screen? your 'like' count will suffer for it, but do keep the pics coming...I'll figure it out eventually.

Hobert62    500

I now got a little bulldog instead of the blue and white heart for likes.   

Brocky    869

No blue hearts or baby bulldogs, so I will just say "Thank You Tom" for all your great travel agent pictures.

other dog    7,551

Good stuff OD! They used to have a McDonald's Restaurant under the arch ,but they took it out! I delivered some guardrails to the NASCAR track in Bristol Tn went in on hwy 58! Won't do that again! Only 12000 lb but the trailer brakes were smoking before I got there had to sit for 45 min to cool them!

I thought about you when I went by the McDonald's in Berkley Springs- no more truck parking. Truck drivers like a big mac as much as anybody else.

DSCN0922.thumb.JPG.909aa9260ba00892ca58f848721b3ee6.JPG

other dog    7,551

bvrlcks.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-02-24-at-10.24.31-AM-48

According to our Inside Sources, a man today based in Beaver Lick, Kentucky (It's a real place) actually found the G spot of his wife. Unlike other reported findings such as Treasure Island, Atlantis, and the finding of flight MH370, that we gave "very unlikely" odds to. We believe this story to be utterly impossible.

shave-beaver-jpg.16157

WotSezU?

cya

§wishy

like.jpg.0bcdb6ca77759897a7bcd9267389a3fc.jpg

other dog    7,551

No blue hearts or baby bulldogs, so I will just say "Thank You Tom" for all your great travel agent pictures.

You're welcome, glad everybody likes the pictures!

HarryS    225

I always like the pictures and the ride along too. I think the problem with the McDonalds in Berkeley Springs is they have too many old folks sitting around having coffee so they gave the parking to them.