Pictures of the Week

other dog

Good stuff OD! They used to have a McDonald's Restaurant under the arch ,but they took it out! I delivered some guardrails to the NASCAR track in Bristol Tn went in on hwy 58! Won't do that again! Only 12000 lb but the trailer brakes were smoking before I got there had to sit for 45 min to cool them!

I thought about you when I went by the McDonald's in Berkley Springs- no more truck parking. Truck drivers like a big mac as much as anybody else.

DSCN0922.thumb.JPG.909aa9260ba00892ca58f848721b3ee6.JPG

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

bvrlcks.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-02-24-at-10.24.31-AM-48

According to our Inside Sources, a man today based in Beaver Lick, Kentucky (It's a real place) actually found the G spot of his wife. Unlike other reported findings such as Treasure Island, Atlantis, and the finding of flight MH370, that we gave "very unlikely" odds to. We believe this story to be utterly impossible.

shave-beaver-jpg.16157

WotSezU?

cya

§wishy

like.jpg.0bcdb6ca77759897a7bcd9267389a3fc.jpg

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks for all the pics other dog, I no longer have a like button nor a blue heart on my screen? your 'like' count will suffer for it, but do keep the pics coming...I'll figure it out eventually.

I now got a little bulldog instead of the blue and white heart for likes.   

No blue hearts or baby bulldogs, so I will just say "Thank You Tom" for all your great travel agent pictures.

Go to the bottom of your screen, click on "theme" and change to default or carbon. Someone else (sorry can't remember who) posted this and it worked for me. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.