chuckholes

Mack F model. Mack MB

carlotpilot    1,014

chuck  we have an mb single axle  sitting in our yard that runs and drives  we still use it occasionally to move trailers around  owner has mentioned selling it recently if you think you might be interested i will dig up a pic or two and more info on it     cc

chuckholes    0

what shape you want both to be in?

I would like to find a good example of each.  What do you have? Thanks for the reply.  

Edited by chuckholes

chuckholes    0

chuck  we have an mb single axle  sitting in our yard that runs and drives  we still use it occasionally to move trailers around  owner has mentioned selling it recently if you think you might be interested i will dig up a pic or two and more info on it     cc

I would be very interested 

carlotpilot    1,014

its   a   65   has a non turboed  i`m guessing 673 and a 2 stick 10 speed direct transmission have some pictures on my phone but have`nt sent them to my computer yet

chuckholes    0

its   a   65   has a non turboed  i`m guessing 673 and a 2 stick 10 speed direct transmission have some pictures on my phone but have`nt sent them to my computer yet

Sounds very interesting to me

carlotpilot    1,014

Sounds very interesting to me

all right i`ll do some more diggin  will have some pics soon as i figure this thing out tried to load them from my phone     not working    (got some) pics coming out to big to load many    damn ya can blow these up big enough to walk around in :D

061.jpg

062.jpg

064.jpg

Edited by carlotpilot

chuckholes    0

Thanks.  Can email as well [email protected]

carlotpilot    1,014

i thought i replied by pm last night must have  forgot to hit the send button. any way very little rust issues as for price don`t know yet      cc