Like Button?

I tried IE as well as Google Chrome and neither work to bring the missing items back. I'm also getting a "Schmidlap reacted to your post" message, but nothing appears in the post.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I tried IE as well as Google Chrome and neither work to bring the missing items back. I'm also getting a "Schmidlap reacted to your post" message, but nothing appears in the post.

Same here. Still weird blank spots where it appears writing or an icon should be in some places, still no like button and I get the same Joe blow reacted message with nothing on the post. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

At the very bottom of the screen there is a spot that says "Theme" . I had mine set to Carbon. (Like button wasn't there) When I changed it to Flux (default) or just Default , the little Bulldog is there for a LIKE button. I kinda like it because you have the choice of 5 different reactions. 

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Keith 

Changing from carbon to default put the like button on. Not a fan of the default as I find the black on white pretty jarring, but I'll try it for a while.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 2 weeks later...

As said above.

I was off the site for some while and found out I "can't get comfortable in the chear".

Used to use Carbon and do it now. Can't see the "like" button or the bulldog.

Sure it's clean on need of providing site security updates. Just maybe is it the time to request the software guys on the content and effects of their new products? Seems like it concerns alot of folks, not a single user. Have no idea on how it's possible though.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

is there a way to switch from opening threads on first post  to opening them on last post when clicking on view unread content?

Going to the "Unread Content" page you can make some adjustments as to how content is displayed.  I don't happen to see a way to change ascending to descending within a thread but you may be able to tune it up more to our liking.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.