Sign in to follow this  
Freightrain

Always have to sign in now?

Anyone else having issues staying logged in?  Even on my phone, even with the box checked "stay logged on", I have to sign in every time I visit BMT?  What happened in the last couple days?  Is the site going through maintenance or something where it blows everyone off?

Same thing happened to me when I went on phone. I exited that screen and I was in without having to log in.

I use a PC and everything seems OK

so far......

Now, I should clarify, like this morning here at work.  I logged in my system, brought up internet and had to log on BMT.   I usually don't have to do that daily.  Only on Monday since I clear my computer on Friday night and shut it down.  My phone is always on, it's always logged in to BMT.  Yesterday and this morning I had to log on again, even with the box checked to stay logged on.  Hmmmmm.

The system has been really weird. Sometimes it tells me I don't have permission to like something or post on s thread the last weekly so. 

4 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Now, I should clarify, like this morning here at work.  I logged in my system, brought up internet and had to log on BMT.   I usually don't have to do that daily.  Only on Monday since I clear my computer on Friday night and shut it down.  My phone is always on, it's always logged in to BMT.  Yesterday and this morning I had to log on again, even with the box checked to stay logged on.  Hmmmmm.

About the time my posts mysteriously disappeared?

is it possible you accidentally set your systems to clear all cookies on exit or shutdown?

i have no problem on the pc, laptop, or tablet. 

My phone, home and work computer did it to this site only.  Everything else comes up normally.

This morning I had to sign in again on my phone.  

My phone got turned off this morning when I just powered it back in everything was still here.   I hope I don't have to log in I have the slightest idea what my password is.   

Well haven't had issues with logging in every time now.  But, yesterday I had to so some kinda of random security thing?  Came up on my phone also?  Had to enter 9 random numbers?  WTH was that?

Well haven't had issues with logging in every time now.  But, yesterday I had to so some kinda of random security thing?  Came up on my phone also?  Had to enter 9 random numbers?  WTH was that?

That happened to me yesterday also but today all seems normal. I did not need to sign in today.

I'm barely computer literate, and I had to sign in yesterday,which I never have to do! What fun! I access this site on a kindle tablet and While I remember my password,I forgot exactly how it was written! Caps,spacing etc !  Finally got it right (with help!)

everything is wonky the past two or three days. no like button, no links shown, no buttons on the mark forums read page, and a bunch of other things.