Always have to sign in now?

Freightrain

Anyone else having issues staying logged in?  Even on my phone, even with the box checked "stay logged on", I have to sign in every time I visit BMT?  What happened in the last couple days?  Is the site going through maintenance or something where it blows everyone off?

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Now, I should clarify, like this morning here at work.  I logged in my system, brought up internet and had to log on BMT.   I usually don't have to do that daily.  Only on Monday since I clear my computer on Friday night and shut it down.  My phone is always on, it's always logged in to BMT.  Yesterday and this morning I had to log on again, even with the box checked to stay logged on.  Hmmmmm.

Larry

The system has been really weird. Sometimes it tells me I don't have permission to like something or post on s thread the last weekly so. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

4 hours ago, Freightrain said:

Now, I should clarify, like this morning here at work.  I logged in my system, brought up internet and had to log on BMT.   I usually don't have to do that daily.  Only on Monday since I clear my computer on Friday night and shut it down.  My phone is always on, it's always logged in to BMT.  Yesterday and this morning I had to log on again, even with the box checked to stay logged on.  Hmmmmm.

About the time my posts mysteriously disappeared?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...

Well haven't had issues with logging in every time now.  But, yesterday I had to so some kinda of random security thing?  Came up on my phone also?  Had to enter 9 random numbers?  WTH was that?

Larry

Well haven't had issues with logging in every time now.  But, yesterday I had to so some kinda of random security thing?  Came up on my phone also?  Had to enter 9 random numbers?  WTH was that?

That happened to me yesterday also but today all seems normal. I did not need to sign in today.

I'm barely computer literate, and I had to sign in yesterday,which I never have to do! What fun! I access this site on a kindle tablet and While I remember my password,I forgot exactly how it was written! Caps,spacing etc !  Finally got it right (with help!)