Why can't I post pics?

I've been trying to post some pics I took, but every time I submit the image, it says there's been an error.  The pics are way under the size limit.  I'm using the site from my phone if that makes a difference.  Anyone else having problems?  How about a solution?

I miss the old site :/

This sounds funny but it works for me. If a pic has been edited some how it will upload. So cropping should work. If it doesn't need cropping then rotate 180 and save then rotate again and save and it will work. I'm using an iPhone. 

13 hours ago, xdudebrahx said:

I've been trying to post some pics I took, but every time I submit the image, it says there's been an error.  The pics are way under the size limit.  I'm using the site from my phone if that makes a difference.  Anyone else having problems?  How about a solution?

I miss the old site :/

One thing I do is send the photos to my computer first ("wifi photo" is a free app that works great), then they go right into the attach box. I hope this helps.

I dumped my Photobucket acct, so I can only load from my smart phone(motorola Droid).  If you load too many, you can over run your allotment and won't be able to load more.  Linking them from a host site is the better way, but like when PB screws you over and tries to strong arm you into paying $400/yr to host pictures..... you dump your acct and you lose all your photos on ALL your previous posts.   Ugh.

Edited by Freightrain

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"