Hobert62    550

I think your lack of sleep cought up to you. It looks like you put the steering on the wrong side during reassembly!      Good job!

• Haha 1

RFCDrum    1,335

Paul does your truck have 58 rears?

mrsmackpaul    1,507
7 hours ago, RFCDrum said:

Paul does your truck have 58 rears?

Yes mate, low ratio for heavy loads was 5.73 when new I think its 5.29 ?? now 

Paul 

RFCDrum    1,335

Nice Paul you can't go wrong with 58's. 

Brocky    874

Paul, Excellent work and thanks much for taking the time to make and post all the videos.

• Like 1

Vladislav    1,882

Wow! every time I'm off the site for some while, what happens recently quite often with me, I found out a lot of things had happened.

Some of them are of a kind I wouldn't like to miss. Even feel a shame when stories like this go without my attention. You may think what kind of help could be provided by a guy who is in some thousand miles away? But sometimes just a good word may do a job being said in time. I have exusion though since right in the moment I also provide serious make over to my daily driver. And have a time frame up to the snow time. But that's a story for another thread.

Watched almost 7 episodes today and read all the comments. Seems done alot taknig to account some hectic matter of the story. If I were you I'd try to organize the things some different way. To have some reserve of time and a "B" plan. Sure don't know how it was possible or not. On the other hand there is an old saying of you never have time enough to finish a project in time but you always find some to fix your mistakes after it's already done.

This time I see you got out of the story quite well and the only thing worth to tell is congrats. Moreover, my very hats off for you hadding even time and power to document everything and make the movies with all the subscripts and so on. They're really nice to see and very appreciated.

Now it's already 1AM at me so the time to go for a sack.

Good luck on whatever you do! As for me I hope to complete watching tomorrow.