Extreme Make over time for Mrs Mack

• 2 weeks later...

Paul, thanks for the story and for sharing that new spectacular look of Mrs Mack.

It looks amazing now no doubt and really cool you found it needed to do all the job and spend money for. Too sorry to hear about your old friend passed away. And seems like your motivation was also to keep memories of the person who could do such type of works but it never happened. Also a big point for us to remember it's not a right way to put every thing on a back burner. I suppose it was not a two penny job to make up Mrs Mack but once it's done you will never sorry or dissappointed for the money spent.

Love the lady dog. That boy dog maskot is a really commonly used image and what you made it into is almost pretty and I belive nobody have done before. Or am I wrong?

Sorry for the late comment. I saw new pictures of the truck about a week ago and already checked out the thread. But the week turned out very busy so not much time was spent by the keybord.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 5 months later...

Thanks very much, Mrs Mack was slowly going backwards so I collected parts for a fare few years and slowly put money away towards the future job at hand 

Anyway push came to shove so I just got out the grinder and started cutting off more than I thought I could chew and just kept on chewing LOL

Paul  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Mean Green said:

your videos are always a great watch keep um coming  

Thanks for the kind words 

Any feed back is much appreciated, it is a lot harder to edit a video than I ever thought it would be

I like to think the videos have come a long way since I started years ago trying to put things together into some type of thing to watch 

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2022 at 9:02 PM, mattb73lt said:

That was neat! Cool video.

Matt since liked it I have done a bit more lol

So like all our old buckets of bolts they all require a little TLC now and then, or perhaps they are never quite done

Paul 

• 1 year later...

Thats a red gum, must be at a guess a few hundred years old

Very dence and very heavy hardwood, and hard is a under statement 

Iron bark or box iron bark is even harder and grows even slower

Red gum grows were it floods every year or two and box were it floods every 10 years

The green movement have just about shut all the saw mills down which makes this a very rare find today

Paul

• 5 months later...

Great looking old pics!

Really nice they shwed up. 

Now your lovely toy added a portion of articts to her history.

Time to order a couple of new wall frames.

• Like 1
  • Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 10/29/2023 at 9:26 AM, mrsmackpaul said:

Hell of good surprise last night, jumped the Australian truck forum and Swishman has bunged these up for me 

https://www.hcvc.com.au/forum/truck_Chat/21299-can-this-b-the-famous-mrs-mack

Clickty click on the link to see the sexy beast 

Once again,  Tah muchly Swishman 

Paul

Even after a long working life at old Lou Arthur's, MrsMackPaul is still full of energy. They certainly put their trucks to work and did not worry too much about presentation.

Most of Lou Arthur's trucks were bought second hand and maybe some were ex - fuel tankers, Paul do you know the original owner and what it used for?