A call for riots

david wild

On 7/22/2017 at 0:24 AM, 41chevy said:

Nice to see 1 or both of 2 people removed most all my posts. Third thread this has happened too. Seems when she attacks you and the other protects her from you defending yourself. Maybe I should race bait and name call and play the poor retired woman. The 2 of you, (one of who I went to bat for with Barry when there was a posting issues) are crap now in my book. Now when you read this either of you or both can feel free to dump this post too.

I wondered what was going on when I read comments to your posts, but never saw the post they were commenting on.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:58 PM, HeavyGunner said:

Paul you will always have my utmost respect, you were forced into the military (drafted), you learned a trade (aircraft frame welding) and you started your own business and it seems you were very successful. Yet you continue to give back, you volunteer for the veterans, you're always a wealth of knowledge. 

hmmmmph...out of likes already.

like.jpg.d433eaf009ee01b7d7d662ca148ebfe3.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/24/2017 at 11:26 PM, Quickfarms said:

The reality is that they have many lazy incompetent workers that the union protects.

True that!..especially that "lazy" part, and you left out the "greedy" part.

• Like 1

I by nature am apolitical!, my voter registration says np I , that's no political affiliation! I try to avoid all this anger and chaos, but I have to weigh in on this! As several members mentioned a seven year old child (who hasn't reached puberty)  doesn't really know his/her sexual identity! And I certainly don't hate a child! Anyone who does regardless of his/her clothing is a sick p.o.s.! I'm not a psychologist, but I too suspect there may be some "projection" from mom! I do have an opinion! If mom sends this hapless child to church dressed as a girl,she also sends him to school that way and takes him out in public that way! In retrospect he is probably home schooled, but if not she leaves the child open to the worst kind of bullying and psychological abuse! His life will be a horror! In a church with true Christian values the child will be accepted/ sorta! Our society has arguably become more enlightened/unenlightened depending on your opinion! One of the many problems with this situation is little kids tend to " shoot from the hip" in their interactions with other little kids! Depending largely on their upbringing! When I take my grand kids 10 and 12 to the playground they automatically begin playing with the other kids regardless of color ethnicity size shape etc,and it's wonderful to watch, but all of the kids are dressed according to their sex at birth! I've never seen a situation like this but I suspect it won't be good for the child! Ok nuff said back to trucks! Whew!

• Like 1

Mack Tech, it took me a minute to remember who Bud Dwyer was! Then it hit me! You're right the dude was a "contradiction in terms"got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and not being  " fully convicted" his wife got his pension when he "ate his gun" my thought at the time was he saved the taxpayers the cost of his prosecution and subsequent incarceration! I was wrong!

We paid for his funeral too I'm sure!  On the subject of John McCain, yes, he probably should have retired a long time ago. But his political views aside, anyone who spent  five and a half years in the Hanoi Hilton when his "family influence" could have brought him home early has my respect! 

• Like 1