Head gasket E7

My 94 Elite E7 454 did a head gasket and started to miss in one cylinder ..... I changed out head gaskets but its still missing on one cylinder..... only things I can think of are damaged ring or bore and no or lack of compression but don't have a guage or tool to remove injector to check it out....anyone know of a way to remove injectors without special tool?

15 hours ago, Elitedownunder said:

Thanks mate,  also whats the best way to flush the coolant out of the motor?

Drain coolant, water fill with chemical flush, run easy for 1/2 hour with cab and sleeper hvac on "hot", drain fast and hard,  water fill, run easy for 15 minutes, drain, fill with water, run 15 minutes, drain, install new coolant filter, add 2 gallons straight concentrated extended life coolant with SCA, top off with 50/50 coolant.       Cummins use to make a really good flush. We used it to remove motor oil from cooling systems after oil cooler cluster failures. 

2 hours ago, Mack Technician said:

Drain coolant, water fill with chemical flush, run easy for 1/2 hour with cab and sleeper hvac on "hot", drain fast and hard,  water fill, run easy for 15 minutes, drain, fill with water, run 15 minutes, drain, install new coolant filter, add 2 gallons straight concentrated extended life coolant with SCA, top off with 50/50 coolant.       Cummings use to make a really good flush. We used it to remove motor oil from cooling systems after oil cooler cluster failures. 

This is for the radiator flush but I need one for engine internal.....somebody said use diesel to flush the engine?

Change the oil and run it. If your feeling uneasy leave the new filters on and dump the oil for a new batch after couple hours. Everything below the head deck is gravity to sump. Your motor oil is a detergent. I would only put diesel or ATF in a pan if I was washing the internal for a complete overhaul, even then I would hesitate unless the blow-by had turned it into a complete carbon sludge dump. Watch your breather tube, if you have excessive moisture you will see white condensate funk forming or buy a mack oil sample kit for $35 to do a follow up.