Independence Day

Underdog

she is wearing the proper 4 of July attire. Katy Sunshine makes a dang good living with a hula hoop. 

• Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

On 7/4/2017 at 9:19 AM, tjc transport said:

lets see if this works. 

German Shepards.jpg

What's wrong with that? 😁 Happy fourth  

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 2

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

4 hours ago, mowerman said:
Happy 4th fellas have a swingin time you all just woke up after a little nap ready to get the party started

We did our partying over the weekend... I got to go early Wednesday morning and sign the truck on for work so I want to have a clear head.

• Like 1

Yeah I know what you mean I have to get up early go down to are County permits Department still working on shop permits lotsa paperwork I should have everything I need this time but I know when it comes time to get up I won't really feel like it.lol...bob

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

I guess it's Independence day for me in more ways than one... Quit my job last month and now it's time to put the old MH to work! 8223d06fefe174284c14b573221502e7.jpg

thats a fine lookin ride iI hope it runs out as well as it looks . what are you going to be doing with it?

28 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I guess it's Independence day for me in more ways than one... Quit my job last month 

Congrats!  Hope you get along well with your new boss.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.