Pictures of the Week

other dog

57 minutes ago, Freightrain said:

Nice pics Tom!  One of these years I'll make it over there?

First time for me, and I think Doug Maney was right when he called it "the greatest antique truck show on earth!"

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I was walking over there to take some pictures of this Cannonball GMC when I spotted Vinny walking towards me! Nice to meet him, him and Pop were both real nice.

DSC_1519.JPG.2e434a374f6d6f7a7d3082abe11b91c3.JPG

And there's Jumper and son standing there- I took this picture on Friday and we never saw each other. I only realized they were there when I was looking at the pictures after I got home.

DSC_1409.thumb.JPG.1440cb7e5926a503f7d303c26058c9de.JPG

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, other dog said:

I was walking over there to take some pictures of this Cannonball GMC when I spotted Vinny walking towards me! Nice to meet him, him and Pop were both real nice.

DSC_1519.JPG.2e434a374f6d6f7a7d3082abe11b91c3.JPG

And there's Jumper and son standing there- I took this picture on Friday and we never saw each other. I only realized they were there when I was looking at the pictures after I got home.

DSC_1409.thumb.JPG.1440cb7e5926a503f7d303c26058c9de.JPG

You got a 2fer OD Red Horse Bob is in the green t shirt by the yellow f150 behind Vinnie

• Like 2

8 hours ago, tjc transport said:

interesting to see the Holmdel Nursery trucks there, i was told they sold all of them after the owner died 3 years ago.

His son passed away a couple years ago. The owner is still alive. My buddy did an appraisal for insurance purposes on the B81 last year for them. I doubt the trucks would go up for sale any time soon. 

Good pictures OD especially the snapper and the two " jimmies" I still prefer the original bumpers but the big chrome ones look good too! Many years ago my wife and her sister brought home a big snapper in the car trunk knowing my affinity for reptiles! They didn't know they could have lost a finger! Just picked it up and threw it in the trunk! I don't recall that dinosaur exhibit on 522, is it fairly new?

34 minutes ago, BillyT said:

Good pictures OD especially the snapper and the two " jimmies" I still prefer the original bumpers but the big chrome ones look good too! Many years ago my wife and her sister brought home a big snapper in the car trunk knowing my affinity for reptiles! They didn't know they could have lost a finger! Just picked it up and threw it in the trunk! I don't recall that dinosaur exhibit on 522, is it fairly new?

Naw, those dinosaurs have been there as long as I can remember. I'm with you with the GMCs, I told Vinny when we were talking that the big tall sleeper on that red cannonball kind of ruined it for me because it wasn't original, but to each his own. I liked the blue Tackaberry one better, it looked like it would look new on a dealer's lot, and the old green one- that one looked like it would look when it was still working.

• Like 1