I'm surprised...

RowdyRebel

19 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

Well if you're so great and wealthy and have all these expensive toys, how come the price of insurance is such a problem for you? And yes, I know what the world's highest lift capacity cargo plane is, the Russians built 2 during the cold war and 1 is operable.

Because David cares about not only what is affordable for him, but what is affordable for everyone.... most conservatives are like that.... its called being thoughtful.

• Like 2

Fun is what they fine you for!

My name is Bob Buckman sir,. . . and I hate truckers.

15 hours ago, TeamsterGrrrl said:

Dave, sorry to blow up your data free belief system. While falling unemployment may be a factor in the falling uninsured rate, it certainly doesn't account for all of it. As far as the ACA getting everyone insured, no one expected that.

You haven't blown up anything.  What makes you think my belief system lacks data, just because I have not supplied it to you?  You cite a poll.  So what?  Polls are very subjective and, as far as I'm concerned, highly suspect.  Not just about this issue, but almost every issue that the liberals have tried to push for many years.  I don't trust the results of these polls, nor the methods used to conduct them, as far as I could throw a Mack truck! 

When Obamacare first became law, the liberals claimed that there were about 30 million uninsured in the US.  You own cited poll shows just over 11% (about 21 million) of adults are currently uninsured.  I'm sure many of those adults have dependent children.  So, tell me, just how many more Americans are now insured because of Obamacare?

I do agree with your last statement.  Not only did we not expect it, we would have bet on it!

• Like 1