2018 Titan Sleeper Military Spec Planetary TriAxle

4 hours ago, MTPockets said:

Mack hasn't made anything factory loaded like these units in a extremely long time. It was nice to see.

Yeah and won't see any more for a long time if ever. Still hard to believe if you want a big powerful heavy hauler mack won't build  one .

8 hours ago, 41chevy said:

Won't sell them here! They could sell quite a few if corporate listened to the North American customers instead of a bean counter committee in Sweden.

You know what's funny is volvo north America still has the VNX on their website and says available with 600 hp but if you click on the available engines there's nothing lol must be they're gonna sell them with no engine . They are a poorly ran company 

2 hours ago, bbigrig said:

They already announced the VNX will only be available with the D13 500hp or the Cummins ISX. The VNX spec is basically only a heavy axle and frame model option from the normal VN.

I know but the website doesn't list the cummins as a option for the VNX nor the d13 for that matter.  It just says they make a heavy haul truck that as far as I know isn't in production as we asked a volvo dealer about getting one with the Cummins and they never called back.  

On 5/31/2017 at 4:34 AM, james j neiweem said:

How crazy is this. Can't sell them here but will ship them over seas.

Technically...!!!

sold to Canada, who "deployed" them overseas..... so, not really a permanent "export" in the true sense we use here on BMT... 

I'm sure US has done similar, e.g. factory direct to (insert name of conflict area)

BC Mack