Found old box

mowerman

What is really weird man they got the regular Road closed off for road construction have to take a side road to get home from our yard now is the only reason I knew it was there eyes lit up first time I saw it brought me back to childhood had to stop and take some photos with my phone and share them I was sure some other guys would appreciate them with the old Dolly wheels old style markers aluminum siding they really don't look good anymore painted white these days some business over there on that side road is using it for storage really cool old trailer....bob

Found these old tankers on a auction website

If you decide to bid make sure they come with a title. They look like surplus and the locality may be selling something they don't really own since the feds require that you return any surplus item that the locality was given by the feds to the feds for them to sell or re-distribute. In some cases the locality gets clear title and they can sell it on though.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

they probably would look alot cooler if they were dark green with a few more polished aluminum goodies something like noonans tankers..i see somewhere back there,,,they used to run brockways...im sure some of you are familiar with them.bob

7 hours ago, fxfymn said:

If you decide to bid make sure they come with a title. They look like surplus and the locality may be selling something they don't really own since the feds require that you return any surplus item that the locality was given by the feds to the feds for them to sell or re-distribute. In some cases the locality gets clear title and they can sell it on though.

The GSA is pretty good they always include a SF-97 with their wheeled things unless stated in the description usually the paperwork hits the mailbox in two or three days.

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

like noonans tankers

Speaking of Noonan's, a brand new Noonan tanker went by my house last week. It was a Mack "Granite" straight truck with a set back axle and tandems. A huge truck; not even dusty yet.

Noonan's used a lot of Macks but has been running Kenworths lately. Maybe they are moving back to Mack.

bulldogboy

The GSA is pretty good they always include a SF-97 with their wheeled things unless stated in the description usually the paperwork hits the mailbox in two or three days.

The key here is it came from GSA, not a local government. 

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!