Winter Upgrades

A lot of difference with that water to air setup. I did that to my E9 last year and figure about 8-10% increase in HP for about 15 seconds. No pulling out West but Drag racing is.  That water gets hot fast.  Make sure to run (2) 3500GPH water pumps, you'll need it.  That is a honest 1.5 plus gallons a second through the intercooler. I used (2) 1.5 Diameter inlets and outlets and reinforces milk hose. You should be well over 1000HP now with all the mod's. I'll be looking for you at the PA and Ohio pulls.  :thumb: 

You change classes? I didn't think changing intercooler type was aloud in pulling.

For now i have 2 20 gpm pumps still experimenting . Sat had 20 lbs of ice in it and water was warm after one run , going to try 40 lbs next time and turn pumps on until truck before me leaves the line got ports for 2 more pumps yet. The guys i run with are all around 2200 hp so i'm thinking i'm close to 2000

East Coast Pullers has a limited pro stock class for us we are part of Lucas Pro Pulling normally run in Pa Md and Va.

we can run any pump or electronics or do any thing to motor but can only have one Turbo limited to 4.1

This was Sat nights pull 1st 5 trucks are street and me and last truck are Limited Pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBlgrqQZhJI