Crackerbox Palace

41chevy

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the overhead sleeper freightliners? Allied van lines ran a few! All kind of innovation to beat those length laws! Couldn't legally sleep in one when running,but I'll bet a few did!, wouldn't get me in one while moving!

Remember the overhead sleeper freightliners? Allied van lines ran a few! All kind of innovation to beat those length laws! Couldn't legally sleep in one when running,but I'll bet a few did!, wouldn't get me in one while moving! 41, I had a load of insulation one time going to Caribou, Bradco I think, about 3am going up 95, I miss the turn on US 1, next thing I know the sign for  95 is a different color and it says entering Atlantic time zone,wtf, and it hits me, I'm in Canada!  First time! So explain to the customs lady, she says " happens all the time!" So she lets me do a u turn and I come up on the American side he says "why wouldn't they let you into Canada?"so I have to explain again lol" years later it always seemed I was treated better going into Canada than coming back to the U.S.!

• Like 1