Fuel Filter filling fast!

I have a 2011 cxu 613 pinnacle that was an old ctl tanker truck. I've noticed the glass bulb fuel filter fills fast. In my 05 century, I only changed it when I changed I changed the oil which was every 12000 miles. It seems with this Mack, I'm changing the filter about every 5000 miles. I've had the injectors and cups changed at 364664 miles and I've already had the pm service at 377000. It's at 385456 and its almost full again. Is this normal?

I got Mack to pm the truck before I picked it up. That filter got full early also. I take my truck to Goodyear for pm service and they're going to use the proper filters. Plus my fuel mileage is 5 to 5.3, could they be related?

With the Davco fuel filter system on a Mack ETECH/ASET engine we use  Mack filter  part number 301-SD-19C.  When the same system used on a MP engine we use  a Fleetguard FS 19765.  If you use the 301-SD-19C on a MP engine they will clog  up fast.  We know for sure cause we have done it several times! LOL