Phase 1

First Gear B-61

13 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/First-Gear-Eastwood-Automobilia-1960-Model-B-61-Mack-Tractor-40-0001-1-34-SC-18G-/201889154723?ul_noapp=true&nma=true&si=tv8gXZLthIi1WXUqazTvvcnnVHQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I didn't know these were that sought after. I have a First Gear B=61 and was pleased to see the price, but then realized that it is not the same. Not as detailed and the hood and doors do not open. Was this a special model, or maybe an earlier version?

1 person likes this

Would be nice if someone would make B-61's in 1/64 to go along with FG short tub dump trailers

I have the museum edition B and the yellow B Mack edition 1/25 scale tow truck. have been wanting the Army olive drab 1/25 tractor and lowboy but they seem to be made of gold

1 person likes this

Anyone seen the "new" Miller Ironson die cast trucks made from nos parts from the 50s? Absolutely awesome! Pricey too,1100.00 up KW wrecker, LJ and B logging rigs,dumps etc! The quality is untouchable! I have a wrecker I got when I was 6! Am gonna order 2 new doors which are missing!

Paul I like all of them but the B-61 Integral Sleeper looks great. Sanders,spokes and looks like spread axle.Great classic colors.That was trucking in high cotton. Nice job.

1 person likes this

The Eastwood B model 1/25 was my first of dozens of collectible Mack trucks including resin models. I always wished that First Gear would have made a 1/25 R or DM model in that detail.

41 chev are those Macks custom made or Dehan models?

On 5/4/2017 at 8:37 AM, james j neiweem said:

41 chev are those Macks custom made or Dehan models?

Aside from the Lionel,the  B's   were / are custom made by  in 1/25 scale

Edited by 41chevy