Phase 1

First Gear B-61

8 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/First-Gear-Eastwood-Automobilia-1960-Model-B-61-Mack-Tractor-40-0001-1-34-SC-18G-/201889154723?ul_noapp=true&nma=true&si=tv8gXZLthIi1WXUqazTvvcnnVHQ%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I didn't know these were that sought after. I have a First Gear B=61 and was pleased to see the price, but then realized that it is not the same. Not as detailed and the hood and doors do not open. Was this a special model, or maybe an earlier version?

The listing is wrong when they call this model a 1/34. 

The die cast shown on ebay is 1/25 scale.  Definitely larger and more detailed than the FG 1/34 scale products.  1/25 production numbers are a lot less than the 1/34 size.  I have the same 1/25 tractor stashed away so I like the price!

1 person likes this

Would be nice if someone would make B-61's in 1/64 to go along with FG short tub dump trailers

I have the museum edition B and the yellow B Mack edition 1/25 scale tow truck. have been wanting the Army olive drab 1/25 tractor and lowboy but they seem to be made of gold

I have all the B-models in 1/25 scale, also have all the B's in 1/34 dumps, dump trailers, and  all the lowboys.

1 person likes this

I've got a few.....hundred. Mostly 1/34th. More to the left and right of me not in the picture.

IMG_20161209_103729564.jpg

1 person likes this