Pen & Ink Art Work

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love the Autocar!!

And saying that I could repeat it for almost every other painting! Yes, I just surprized to myself, I don't dislike any of them even for a bit.

Great drawings, made with perfect proportioning, lots of detailing and what is the most important they're kept in style.

To glad to learn you could be back to the condition allowing to continue painting. I suppose this thing inself was a good reason and moral help for the recovery.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

5 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

Truck Shop... ever do one with spokes?

Yes I have done pen and inks of trucks with Minnesota Mag wheels before. Yes I have done spoker's.:) Just where I live you don't see very many of those.

Truck Shop

One ping only

19 hours ago, Truck Shop said:

Here is a personal I just finished for BMT member Hobert62 of his B67 . The print for scanning came out a little dark the original is much lighter.

Truck Shop

B 67 Mack.jpg

I even see it is red! :)

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Right now I'm working on J.O'Donnell's Superliner . But when I get done I will see about your F.W.D.. A friend of mine here in town has a FWD fire truck early to mid 60's

I think.

Truck Shop

One ping only

9 hours ago, jackb61sx said:

That Black and white of my truck looks awesome !! I can not wait to see it up close. The details can out better than I thought and you really did great on capturing some of the pinstripe detailing. Thank You

You won't be disappointed.  Trust me!

• Like 1

Truck Shop

Gudday m8

Gr8 pix n art work

How about A 1981 Mack with Mack Coolpower 300, Mack 10speed, Mack #38000 on camel back suspension

Spider/Spoke/Wobbly wheels  ....... Model A8FR786RS  8x4 Tilt Tray Truck

Is that doable??

just 2 B different

x124.jpg

Thanx in advance

cya

§wishy

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
On 4/17/2017 at 5:05 PM, Truck Shop said:

Well folks, I had a website in 05-08 called Big Trucks In Ink. I took out 1/4 page ads in the ATHS Wheels of Time and advertised in other places also. Even had tee shirts screened. I sold about fifteen prints for $10 bucks each and the shirts were twenty dollars sold three of those. Had I lots of e-mails inquiring and I don't know how many said they cost too much, I had security banners placed across the pics on my website to keep people from stealing my work. And some even contacted me admitting they tried to copy it.  Thank you folks for the concern but It's mine to give away. And there's only one real Truck Shop who does freehand pen & inks like that and I'm happy to share my work with folks like you who care.

Truck Shop

Hi, there. I'd like to use your image for commercial use digital product (business card for a mechanic). Not sure if you charge for that based on your post above. May I have your permission? Thank you.