Pictures of the Week

other dog

39 minutes ago, j hancock said:

That is like 1,711 miles each way so there will probably be a couple interesting things to take a quick pic along the way.  Got anything good for a back haul?

Nothing yet, dispatcher Wayne is working on it though. He found a load to Chicago but turned it down because it only paid $1.25 a mile. He said he was working on a load from somewhere in Arizona to Richmond that paid $1.50 a mile, i'd take that.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

The most exciting thing I remember about I-40W of the Miss is the wind and Armadillo roadkill through Ok & TX.

And the endless wind farms. It is also the only place that I have ever seen driveways that directly enter an interstate highway.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

23 hours ago, j hancock said:

Hope you don't have too many miles hauling sailboat fuel.  It doesn't pay well at all.

Pays about the same as a load of dispatcher brains. At least you don't have to tarp either one.......  Hippy

Had my head up my a.., you're going near Albuquerque, there is a rest area on I 40 called the meteor crater rest area in the eastern part of the state worth taking  a picture of, you can walk out in the crater, watch out for the rattlers! That's a beautiful run this time of year!

Had my head up my a.., you're going near Albuquerque, there is a rest area on I 40 called the meteor crater rest area in the eastern part of the state worth taking  a picture of, you can walk out in the crater, watch out for the rattlers! That's a beautiful run this time of year! Also,I just remembered this is the time of year the cactus flowers bloom! If you're lucky enough to see it they only last for a short time,I've only seen it once great photo op! Beautiful rock outcroppings and mountain scenery too! Have fun!