41chevy

Fear of . . .Chicken???

28 minutes ago, hatcity said:

Liberty

Guns

Beer

Titties

I sure do love titties..... 

I guess liberty and guns too! But I don't like beer...  Should I want it banned? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dirtymilkman said:

I sure do love titties..... 

I guess liberty and guns too! But I don't like beer...  Should I want it banned? 

how about bourbon then?

They have a good chicken sandwich, and this being America are entitled to their political viewpoints! There is no law saying the students have to eat there! I have guns and beer,but I don't have titties! Being male I am not unique! Being from Pittsburgh, I seem to recall that Duquesne University is a private Catholic university,highly regarded academically,which is neither here nor there, but I suspect the founders are spinning in their graves hearing of this b.s.! I think the offended students might find their time(and their parents money) are better spent in academic pursuits like studying than worrying about "safe spaces" I agree with Gray hair they are in for a rude awakening in the real world!

The sad thing is if any other religion owned a restaurant chain and set up camp like chic filet nothing would be said because it would be considered discriminatory hate speech. The sad thing is these little douchebags are our going to be running the country someday. Hopefully I'll be too old to care by then. 

• Like 1

I ate at a Chikfilla... Once. Slow service, the promised WiFi was MIA, and chicken was no better than McDonalds. And if I want to listen to religious propaganda, I'll tune my radio to that channel.

Maybe in the more backward regions of the south... There's good reasons besides their bigotry that Chickfulla ain't made it to Minnesota!

17 hours ago, hatcity said:

Liberty

Guns

Beer

Titties

Hat did you mean to put the best last?

You good ol' boys might want to check Human Rights Campaign's list of LBGT friendly corporations and note the lack of trucking firms on the list, with the exception of UPS. Is it any wonder the trucking industry has a driver shortage, while UPS gets to pick from the cream of the crop? If you run a business and shut out 20% of potential employees and customers because they're gay or allies, 30% because of the color of their skin, and a few more because you push your religion on them or whatever, is it any wonder that you're short of customers and employees?

Since when is hating people with different color skin, religion, or sexual orientation a "value"?

I love how almost every post ,since I joined BigMackTrucks,that Teamstergrrrl  comments on always has the opposite opinion of most on here. I think he/she does it mostly to stir things up on here. I feel as though the SGA and associated groups argument has no weight in this discussion. The food chain has all the right to be there if it is legally permitted and allowed on campus by the school's administration. I think trying to stop them is their right I just think the free market will handle the fate of this restaurant. That is the true "American Way"!

• Like 1

It's legal on about half the country to fire someone for simply being gay.

• Like 1