Thanks Stella

MACKTRUCKS4

On 3/19/2017 at 10:44 PM, MACKTRUCKS4 said:

We have them here also. I hit the slopes with my brother back about 25 years ago when he was in town and my wife made it very clear not to bring home any "snow bunnies" So i guess they do exist!

We took the kids to Camelback in the Poconos about a month ago for snow tubing and the water park. Most of what I saw were Jewish families with the thing in there hair and long dresses.

6 hours ago, MACKTRUCKS4 said:

We have them here also. I hit the slopes with my brother back about 25 years ago when he was in town and my wife made it very clear not to bring home any "snow bunnies" So i guess they do exist!

The Bunnies show up when you throw around plenty of Benjamin Franklins. 

• Like 2

We took the kids to camelback in the poconos about a month ago for snow tubing and the water park.    most of what I saw was Jewish family's with the thing in there hair and long dresses

There was your mistake, Randy. You went to Camelback, you should have gone to CAMELTOE.
  • Like 2

Mack trucks,4, was that Dave Matthews? Heard that years ago as a narrative, not a song! Speaking of Celtic humor, have you ever heard "why Paddys not at work today?"fall on the floor funny, especially if you've ever worked construction!" It was recited by the author Malachi McCourt with that Irish brogue, priceless!

• 3 weeks later...