MACKTRUCKS4

Thanks Stella

38 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2017 at 10:44 PM, MACKTRUCKS4 said:

We have them here also. I hit the slopes with my brother back about 25 years ago when he was in town and my wife made it very clear not to bring home any "snow bunnies" So i guess they do exist!

We took the kids to Camelback in the Poconos about a month ago for snow tubing and the water park. Most of what I saw were Jewish families with the thing in there hair and long dresses.

2 hours ago, Hobert62 said:

We took the kids to camelback in the poconos about a month ago for snow tubing and the water park.    most of what I saw was Jewish family's with the thing in there hair and long dresses

"Hasidic" Jews. 

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

There was your mistake, Randy. You went to Camelback, you should have gone to CAMELTOE.

I'm Robert, but anyway LOL.   I didn't even get to see that in the water park.  

I'm Robert, but anyway LOL.   I didn't even get to see that in the water park.  

My bad, as usual I wasn't paying close attention. I misread the posts. I should have known Randy wouldn't go to Camelback anyway. There's no Tilted Kilt there.

image.jpg.e583150799aa2847532e3001d4be8990.jpgMy question is how do you see the camels toe in a kilt?

Edited by Hobert62

I'll raise the Kilt to that!

1 person likes this

That's not camel toe, that be a moose knuckle.
1 person likes this

Mack trucks,4, was that Dave Matthews? Heard that years ago as a narrative, not a song! Speaking of Celtic humor, have you ever heard "why Paddys not at work today?"fall on the floor funny, especially if you've ever worked construction!" It was recited by the author Malachi McCourt with that Irish brogue, priceless!