What?

j hancock

My dad cut the blades off an old reel type mower, Made me a go cart slowest go cart on earth! Was about a  two hp Continental! I used to have to cut the grass around the sidewalk of his salvage yard with a reel type  push mower!

• Like 1

I understand Wal-Mart is looking at this for all of the old ladies to use in their stores. They are going to replace the mower with a floor cleaner so the shoppers can clean up as they move along.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Reel mowers, made for people with common sense.   Thus they aren't made for the general public anymore.

I still remember a neighbor lady trying to clean a clog out of a std push mower once while it was running.  Almost lost her hand.  Today's mowers have more safety crap on them then should be allowed by law.  Of course there are still people dumb enough to run over their kids with a lawn tractor and not realize it.  WTF?

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2017 at 6:50 PM, BillyT said:

My dad cut the blades off an old reel type mower, Made me a go cart slowest go cart on earth! Was about a  two hp Continental! I used to have to cut the grass around the sidewalk of his salvage yard with a reel type  push mower!

But, on the other hand, he might have been like a good friend of mines- he made a "go-cart" out of an old riding mower  for his son. It was as fast as a riding mower, but it looked like a real go cart. His son learned to drive on this when he was about 5 years old. So, that might be what made you the fantastic driver that you are today. I learned to drive on a Farmall C when I was 4 or 5 years old, i'm pretty sure that's what made me the mediocre driver i'm is today.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

11 minutes ago, other dog said:

I learned to drive on a Farmall C when I was 4 or 5 years old, i'm pretty sure that's what made me the mediocre driver i'm is today.

About the same on an Allis WD45 and a Case VAC..

Brocky

28 minutes ago, other dog said:

But, on the other hand, he might have been like a good friend of mines- he made a "go-cart" out of an old riding mower  for his son. It was as fast as a riding mower, but it looked like a real go cart. His son learned to drive on this when he was about 5 years old. So, that might be what made you the fantastic driver that you are today. I learned to drive on a Farmall C when I was 4 or 5 years old, i'm pretty sure that's what made me the mediocre driver i'm is today.

mediocre???

i have seen you called many things, but never a mediocre driver. 

comparing you to a mediocre driver is an insult to the mediocre drivers!!!  :P

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

6 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

mediocre???

i have seen you called many things, but never a mediocre driver. 

comparing you to a mediocre driver is an insult to the mediocre drivers!!!  :P

But you've never seen me in action- "mediocre" might be a complement!..wait- many things?..like what?..what did those jackasses say about me this time?:angry:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.