Sign in to follow this  
gumbiegumbie

Part# for rear end seal.

Anybody know the part number for the seal where the back drive shaft comes out of the front drive axle on a CRD 92. I can't go by my VIN number because the truck came with 202 + 203 and I have sent then swapped it to 92 and 93.

When I tried to go to that link a message comes up telling me my connection isn't private and hackers might be trying to steal my information so I just clicked off of it for fear of something going wrong. Tried putting the address in instead of using the link and got the same results.

Edited by gumbiegumbie
Content

Thinking it is either

Mack 88AX456 (cross to SKF 27558) 2.750 id X 3.5468 od X .500 width

or

Mack 88AX354P (SKF 27565) 2.750 id X 4.008 od X .438 width

Thanks Mr Hancock and kscarbel. I have a spiral notebook that I keep part numbers in and I added all three of those numbers for easy future reference. Thanks again!