beatngu

11R22.5 tires

I am looking for a set of (8) 11r22.5 drive tires for the B model. if possible Dayton rims as well. Located 10 miles south of Plattsburgh, wouldn't mind a day trip.

I am looking for a set of (8) 11r22.5 drive tires for the B model. if possible Dayton rims as well. Located 10 miles south of Plattsburgh, wouldn't mind a day trip.

I have a set of 8 Bandag drive caps, all around 13/32 tread. Good for a hobby truck, I don't want to work them only because I don't know how old the casings are. I'm guessing at least 10 years. Right now they are mounted on steel Budds. I'd sell all 8 with or without the wheels for $500.
c112c5078019d1b9e569b43e16575462.jpg

Bandags are funny,if they don't throw the caps in the first couple weeks they tend to hold up really well, I think it has a lot to due with the glueing process, but I agree 10 yr old casings might be questionable especially if you run heavy!

• Like 1

Bandags are great caps the we found at work the age of the casing usually isn't the problem its how many times they have been recapped that determines how long they will last.

The dot date on the sidewall will tell you how old the casing is

Well looks l will be visiting Underdog, one step closer to getting the old girl back on the road!

15 minutes ago, beatngu said:

Well looks l will be visiting Underdog, one step closer to getting the old girl back on the road!

:thumb:

I have looked for some type of stamping, but can't seem to find it. I will look again tomorrow.

3f5a84f5c96117e64872d9ec9e9c4276.jpg
This is the only stamping I can see on the casings, all 8 have a similar marking. I don't know how to decipher this number, though.

call Marc Gagne @ Gamache , he might have a  good set of virgins for you, and with the exchange, should be short money for you.. 1-800-363-3881