Cab Swap

Hello, i switched a rusted out DM cab for a RD, i got everything back in working order besides the throttle linkage, all i have is the bar that runs along the floorboard...does anybody have a picture of the linkage or where i can get the missing parts? i should have taken more pictures when taking it apart. thank youIMG_0079.JPG.e307f99cf0bab9d69804f1beb6491cb4.JPG 

only major thing i had to do was move the radiator 8 in closer to the fan to get the hood to fit, everything else was just a matter of swiping all brackets and braces, wasn't to bad..the pic above is what it looked like ill post some present ones tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Not a restoration, but a transformation!  A buddy of mine who never really cared for the DM,had always wanted to use a DM chassis to build an RD(M?) dump truck. He had the chassis all done,but then needed the components for his other trucks. Was over there one spring day,and the torch came out. He cut it up.Would have reaĺly liked to see him finish it. It would have been a unique as yours. Nice job!   Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA